The PrivacyConnect 2022 meeting schedule is now live with 150 meetings across 100 global chapters including in-person, hybrid, and virtual events.
Find your local city and register for your chapter meeting to hear from the experts, discuss the latest regulatory changes, earn CPE credits, and network with privacy, security and governance professionals in your area.
Find your chapter today: PrivacyConnect 2022
What is PrivacyConnect?
There have been plenty of developments in the realm of privacy as global privacy regulations continue to emerge and develop rapidly. Conversations surrounding an aggressively fast-paced regulatory landscape were dominated by Schrems II, CCPA, CPRA, and LGPD in 2021. This year will highlight multiple US privacy bills, developments with Egypt’s data protection law, enforcement of Thailand’s PDPA, Saudi Arabia’s PDPL, and new and amended regulations throughout Jordan, Gambia, Rwanda, Kenya, and UAE.
As regulations continue to evolve, PrivacyConnect creates a unique opportunity for privacy, security and governance professionals to collaborate with peers in their local community to discuss challenges and share operational best practices. Each chapter has quarterly meetings led by Chapter Chairs focusing on key issues that matter most in the region.
Register for a meeting in your area: PrivacyConnect 2022
- Hear from experts addressing crucial topics relevant to your region
- Stay up to date on the latest regulatory developments
- Network and share best practices with like-minded professionals in your area
- Earn CPE credits for each meeting you attend
PrivacyConnect 2022 Chapter Meeting Schedule
PrivacyConnect 2022 meetings will be hosted in 100 cities worldwide including in-person, online, and hybrid events. You can join your local chapter meeting in:
- Americas: Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Brazil, British Columbia, Charlotte, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas-Ft. Worth, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Mexico City, Miami, Minneapolis, Montreal, Nashville, New York, Oklahoma City, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Raleigh-Durham, Salt Lake City, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Louis, Toronto, and Washington, DC.
- Europe: Amsterdam, Athens, Baltics, Barcelona, Basel, Belfast, Berlin, Brussels, Bucharest, Budapest, Cardiff, Copenhagen, Dublin, Frankfurt, Geneva, Gothenburg, Hamburg, Helsinki, Istanbul, Kyiv, Lisbon, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Manchester, Midlands (UK), Milan, Munich, Oslo, Paris, Prague, Rhineland, Rome, Sofia, Stockholm, Vienna, Warsaw, Zagreb, and Zurich
- Asia Pacific: Bangalore, Bangkok, Melbourne, Mumbai, New Zealand, Singapore, and Sydney
- Middle East & Africa: Abu Dhabi, Doha, Johannesburg, Riyadh, Tel Aviv, and UAE
We also have meetings scheduled for our GRCConnect, ESGConnect, and VendorRiskConnect Series.
Watch the OneTrust LinkedIn live: Privacy: The Common Denominator in Building Trust
Next steps on PrivacyConnect 2022:
- Register for a chapter meeting and earn CPE credits: PrivacyConnect Chapter Meetings
- Join the LinkedIn Group: PrivacyConnect LinkedIn
- Meet your chapter chair: PrivacyConnect Chapter Chairs
More on global privacy:
- Read the blog: 6 Steps to Compliance with US State Privacy Laws