Privacy professionals together face many challenges – from complying with a patchwork of global privacy law complexities to responding to consumer rights requests to getting the whole team on board to put privacy first as an organization.
Even more, privacy professionals in specific industries face their own set of challenges. Sector-specific laws, rules and regulations put even more complexity around building innovative privacy programs that maintain compliance.
To bring together privacy professionals within their own industries, today OneTrust launched Industry Expert Panels: a series of hour-long sessions that bring together privacy professionals within a specific industry to discuss sector-specific trends, challenges, and best practices.
These events will feature an industry expert panel to talk through the top trends identified in each industry, and audience members can ask their questions from the panel and moderator. Each event is eligible for one CPE credit.
Americas – all events at 1pm ET
- RSVP | Finance & Insurance | June 16
- RSVP | Technology | June 17
- RSVP | Retail & CPG | June 24
- RSVP | Pharma, Medical Devices & BioTech | June 30
- RSVP | Travel, Entertainment & Hospitality | July 8
- RSVP | Oil, Gas & Energy | July 9
- RSVP | Manufacturing | July 14
- RSVP | Automotive | July 15
Europe – all events at 1pm UK time
- RSVP | Legal & Professional Services | 17 June
- RSVP | Retail & CPG | 18 June
- RSVP | Finance, Insurance & Banking | 23 June
- RSVP | Manufacturing | 25 June
- RSVP | Technology | 30 June
- RSVP | Gambling | 1 July
- RSVP | Public Sector / Housing Associations | 2 July
- RSVP | Gaming | 7 July
- RSVP | Healthcare | 8 July
- RSVP | Media, Broadcasting, Publishers & Telcos | 9 July
- RSVP | Power, Utilities & Transport | 14 July
- RSVP | Education | 15 July
Registered for the Industry Expert Panel and want even more? Join one of our other Connect Event series focused on specific cities, including PrivacyConnect, CookieConnect and PDPAConnect. Learn more at PrivacyConnect.com.