Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
Run the code. This individual will be a member of the team whose full attention is dedicated to the running code. This person will ensure development teams are following best practices with respect to detecting and fixing production-related issues while minimizing impact to our customers.
- Partner with Engineering, Operations, and Product stakeholders to design, deliver, and maintain a highly available and performant application platform
- Build and implement application observability and platform monitoring tools to continuously improve the customer experience
- Eliminate toil by automating processes, tuning alerts, and improving code where it is most needed
- Frequently evaluate new ideas and trends to identify potentially useful tools and techniques
- Collaborate with different functional groups to identify gaps, prioritize, and resolve issues
- Share your knowledge and experience with the Engineering organization
- Share your findings with technical leadership and senior management
- Familiarity and hands-on experience running a production service. Understand and influence discussion around how to appropriate monitor that service
- Good understanding of the factors influencing performance of software applications at multiple layers including Database, network, CPU utilization, JVM tuning, memory analysis, thread management, query performance etc.
- Understand the importance of centralizing logging, metrics dashboards, and alerting. Ability to talk about some of the tools used for these tasks
- Strong experience with databases (SQL and NoSQL)
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Customer obsessed
- Some form of Agile development experience
- Experienced working with mixed onshore/offshore with the ability to coordinate work with the distributed teams
- Strong ability to work as part of a team, demonstrate initiative, solve problems independently and supervise others
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
- 5+ yrs. of application development experience with Java or other equivalent language
- Experience with Spring environment
- Experience in cloud-based infrastructure (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Experience coaching development teams in adopting true DevOps methodologies
- Experience personally shipping code to production multiple times a day
- Experience implementing open source Feedback tools (e.g, Prometheus, ELK) at scale
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.