Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
Over the past decade, data has become the driving force behind businesses, economies, and daily life. Not only is more and more data being processed, but the definition of personal data continues to evolve with current and future privacy laws and regulations. This means that organizations not only need to know their data, but also the laws and standards that apply to that data. In order to do this efficiently, organizations not only need a robust data discovery solution, but also integrated regulatory insights and automation to drive their privacy, security, and compliance programs based on that data. OneTrust DataDiscoveryTM is an AI powered data discovery and classification solution integrated into the full OneTrust platform. Powered by the OneTrust AthenaTM artificial intelligence and robotic automation engine and regulatory insights from OneTrust DataGuidanceTM, the solution helps organizations discover and classify structured and unstructured data across cloud, on-premise and legacy systems and assets to map and visualize data inventories, automatically fulfil privacy rights requests under the GDPR, CCPA, and LGPD, and demonstrate compliance through built-in reporting and governance.
This Technical Implementation Consultant role is one of the key pieces of the OneTrust architecture. After the sales process, Implementation consultants are the key to implementing the solution, deploying our technology and driving adoption. The role specifically covers the Data Discovery product within OneTrust so requires employees to have a strong technical and consultative background and acumen for all things data. This role is extremely important as it’s the bridge between OneTrust and the customer and also internally, being able to identify gaps in the product which might help the business grow.
- Partner with clients to understand their data architecture and business objectives
- Utilize the OneTrust technology to discover and classify structured and un-structured data across a variety of systems both Cloud and on-premise
- Implement the solution working with a variety of different data sources and types in different hosting locations.
- Consultancy skills; devising success criteria and a joint collaborative delivery approach with customers. Partner with Solutions Engineers and the Customer to write statements of works.
- Ability to demo various scenarios and use-cases of the product as well as the ability to answer questions both verbal and written.
- Ability to prioritize issues and respond quickly to pressing customer needs.
- Support clients throughout the whole implementation process, start to end, ensuring they receive an exceptional service
- You're the light to the company, your actions are how OneTrust will be perceived
- Have the ability to work closely with the product team to build out ideas and concepts that are highlighted during implementations
- Becoming a subject matter expert to specific modules and helping other junior colleagues, or supporting your team members who may be new to the OneTrust platform
- Hard working, determined
- Used to working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Able to take information and process it very quickly
- Must be independent and a fast learner
- Tech savvy, interested in different frameworks
- Ability to problem solve
- Driven by Customer Success
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and clearly and efficiently take information from the client and translate it to the relevant teams
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal, written and presentation)
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in an ever-changing environment
- Previously worked on implementing a SaaS solution
Your Experience Includes
- BA/BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, Maths or related subject
- 1-5 years of relevant experience across software development, professional services, solution engineering, technical consulting; with expertise in architecting, supporting and/or rolling out new technology and solution initiatives
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, Support and Product Management)
- Proven end-to-end Implementation experience
- Experience in de-escalating tough situations to achieve a favorable outcome
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- Strategic thinking, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Strong technical experience
- API’s – have a strong knowledge, being able to integrate
- Working knowledge of containerization, orchestration and related infrastructures such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Knowledge/scripting skills - preferably Bash and Python, Ansible, Linux, firewall, ports
- Basic Knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL
- Debugging skills of the complex environment
- Understanding high-level concepts of distributed systems
- Exposure to data and the Big Data world
- Knowledge of public cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud (AKS, EKS, GKE, Drivers, Storage, VPN, Subnets)
- Linux and Windows Administration skills
- Effective customer-facing communication and relationship building skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customers
- Ability to build relationships across stakeholders in marketing, sales, and engineering
- CIPP/E or CIPM certified
- AWS/Azure Certifications
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.