Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our platform, OneTrust is seeking a Paris based Partner Manager. You will be responsible for nurturing and developing existing OneTrust Partners as well as identifying and creating reseller partners. You will positively drive the relationships with partners throughout the French markets and enable partners to influence client activity.
- Build and connect existing and new partners within our ecosystem in order to drive revenue on new and existing opportunities.
- Demonstrate a knowledgeable understanding of the full array of our offerings to answer questions.
- Make recommendations and coach partners around our products and future product developments.
- Understand and develop the relationship needs and take a consultative approach in handling aspects of the partner relationship.
- Develop proposals and create product demonstrations
- Qualify sales opportunities, setting proper customer expectations
- Handle partner contract negotiations and accurately forecasting to management
- Communicate effectively with all levels (C, SVP, VP, Dir, etc..) and key decision makers across the partner network.
- Work collaboratively with other OneTrust employees across the organization to ensure customer expectations are met and exceed when possible
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual goals and objectives
- An excellent communicator
- Consultative in your sales approach
- Structured in your sales processes
- Coachable and open to new ideas
Your Experience Includes
- Assoc./BS or equivalent professional body academic qualifications
- Minimum 5 years experience in software sales
- Minimum 3 years in a Partner / channel focussed role developing the reseller / partner channel
- Proven network of partners in region
- Effective sales presentation skills, forecasting, and planning skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM solutions.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding target goals.
- Experience in Privacy / Security / Third Party risk / Consent management
- CIPP/E Certified
- Knowledge of the Legal/regulatory market
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview. You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.