Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
The Sales Operations Analyst is on the front lines of the OneTrust Sales Organization. Since the Sales Operations Team directly supports the Sales Team; OneTrust puts a high level of confidence in you and your skills as you play as key-critical role in a successful OneTrust sales cycle. You will be responsible for vetting the leads that will be sent out to our Account Executives for prospecting while also acting as the first point of contact for our Account Executives when they need assistance.
- To support our Sales team by performing regular team maintenance while maintaining a clean and up to date representation of the team’s territory in our CRM platform
- To provide day to day sales support of our CRM platform to ensure our Account Executives will be able to quickly resolve any issues
- To vet and assign out Leads for the Sales Team ensuring Account Executives can act on Leads in a timely manner thus allowing Account Executives to provide value to more Prospects
- To work flexibility with international teams and meet aggressive deadlines
- Highly analytical
- Able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
- Able to interpret rules and guidelines flexibly to enhance the business and in keeping with OneTrust's values and culture
- Able to work independently, collaborate with teammates, and fully deliver on all commitments to meet deadlines
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-4 years of experience in sales/business operations/analytics
- Strong knowledge of CRM system
- Strong planning, research, estimating and writing skills
- Experience in building strong relationships with Sales Representatives
- Experience with Salesforce
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.