Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We're looking for a Technical Sales Engineer (SE) that will report to the Sales Engineering Manager. In this role, you will drive business development and sales growth by providing technical expertise, competitive positioning, and product evaluation support to prospective customers for the OneTrust Data Privacy Compliance platform.
You will have a clear understanding of the privacy industry, including regulatory environment, and will use this knowledge to support all of the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, you will keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape and customer needs.
- Serve as technical expert on systems integrations during major sales opportunities
- Instrumental in technical deep dive discussions to architect integrations and advice customers on best practices
- Support Sales Teams with client meetings, presentations, and custom integration design options
- Coordinates with internal R&D, technical integrations, partner integrations teams to stay on top of product capabilities as well as future direction
- Conduct custom proof-of-concepts evaluations to demonstrate OneTrust’s integration capabilities to meet client objectives
- Support Sales and Marketing in production of high-quality sales proposals and supporting assets
- Maintain all sales cycle activities within the Salesforce.com CRM system
- A strategic thinker, problem solver, and decision-maker
- Able to build relationships across stakeholders in R&D, marketing, sales and engineering
- A strong entrepreneur and can excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
- Willing to travel, as job requires (Estimated 25%)
Your Experience Includes
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent technical field
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in the technology industry, ideally in an Enterprise Cloud-based Software company
- Experience selling, configuring and delivering software demonstrations
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions to enterprise companies
- Hands-on experience with REST APIs including authentication mechanisms, systems integration including via API Gateways and Oracle, SQL Databases
- Basic knowledge of web applications, SaaS architecture, cloud computing and programming
- CIPP/E or CIPM certified
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.