Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are looking for a dynamic senior-level Product Manager to lead, develop and execute the product strategy and roadmap for the OneTrust Data Governance team. The product team delivers world-class enterprise data governance products and solutions integrated with AI-powered privacy and security solutions, in one holistic platform. Product Managers are key members in translating market needs into new product opportunities while supporting existing product features to improve customer experiences.
- Define and execute product roadmaps for enterprise data governance products and features, based on industry experiences, market research, customer interaction, requests, competitive research and feature value vs. time to complete
- Drive product initiatives and lead geographically distributed cross-functional product and development teams
- Develop on-going messaging and communications strategy for customers and partners that differentiates the OneTrust platform
- Set and clearly communicate development objectives, needs, and status of projects to internal stakeholders and customers
- Act as a Domain Expert for the OneTrust application to conduct live customer training sessions and provide internal knowledge transfer and support
- Someone who thrives under pressure in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple personas and prioritize competing tasks and deadlines to deliver on aggressive timelines
- A self-starter – someone who is proactive in identifying potential roadblocks
- Someone who understands their strengths and willing to share that knowledge with others
- Someone who can quickly iterate based on industry trends and the competitive landscape
- Constantly willing to help, no matter the task
Your Experience Includes
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a data governance, data management, data warehousing, analytics, and/or big data environments
- 1-3 years of experience as a product manager, architect, or technical lead
- Experience defining, designing and building data products and applications
- Deep understanding in the areas of data management, big data analytics, data warehousing, data pipelines, etc.
- Experience working with/enabling solutions for analytics users, data stewards and other data customers in an analytics/big data environment
- Experience building big data visualizations, dashboards, datamarts and BI solutions
- Recent experience using an Agile/Scrum methodology to build world class software
- Working knowledge of SQL or python
- Demonstrated business analysis skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical or business field
- Strong understanding of data governance tools, personas and processes
- Understanding of privacy regulations and tools
- Experience with workflow management tools, robotic automation tools and solutions
- Experience with policy builders, policy management tools, or identity and access management solutions
- Experience with metadata management tools
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.