Leverage our new CCPA Initial Planning Assessment to understand the potential impact of the new law on your organization
CCPA Free Edition
OneTrust Privacy Management Software Free Edition
Plan for the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) with OneTrust Privacy Management Software Free Edition
OneTrust offers a free edition of our privacy management platform to help organizations operationalize their privacy program for CCPA and GDPR compliance. This free edition now includes a brand-new CCPA Initial Planning assessment.
The OneTrust Free Edition Allow You To:
- Complete the OneTrust California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 Initial Planning Assessment
- Automate accountability through readiness and privacy impact assessments (PIAs or DPIAs) with questionnaire and risk-tracking workflows
- Build and maintain data flows and inventories to help meet the record-keeping obligations of Article 30
- Provide website owners with a transparent mechanism for obtaining and managing consent
- Enable a method to capture, manage, and communicate responses to data subject requests
CCPA Free Tool Registration
You can learn more about how we handle your personal data and your rights by reviewing our privacy notice.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) of 2018 Initial Planning Assessment
Tailor and distribute assessments, review gaps, track mitigating activities, and generate appropriate record keeping reports
Data Inventory & Mapping
Maintain and update data flows, applications, and processing activities to meet Article 30 record keeping obligations.
Manage user consent and preferences with adaptable settings for various consent standards
Website Tracker Scanning
Conduct a privacy scan of your website to identify and categorize tracking technologies
Data Subject Rights Portal (DSAR)
Capture data subject requests, manage workflows to fulfill, handle responses securely and consistently, and maintain records of fulfilling requests