*NEW* This Professional certification will be offered in a self-paced e-Learning format
- You will have a week-long access to the course. Course access begins Tuesday and runs through the following Monday.
- Cut-off for enrollment to the following Tuesday's course is the previous Friday afternoon at 3PM ET.
- When you enroll for the course(s), you will receive an email with course enrollment details the Monday afternoon (ET) prior to your access.
Expected duration: ~2 hours
- Gain a base level understanding of data discovery and governance concepts.
- Learn best practices and key concepts on getting started on your program.
- This course is also eligible for 2 Continuing Professional Education Credit Hours for IAPP Certifications.
Foundations: Module Overviews
Expected duration: ~3.5 hours
- Gain a foundational understanding of the base functionalities of the Data Discovery and Data Catalog tools within the Trust Intelligence Platform, including basic navigation and the key components within each module.
- This course is a required prerequisite for the courses in the IT and Expert tracks of the Data Discovery & Governance Certification—IT and Expert courses scheduled to be released Winter 2023 and Spring 2024.