OneTrust California Consumer Privacy Act Resources Power Businesses for CCPA SuccessTweet Share Like
Attend a CCPA Master Class or visit CCPA Experts onsite at IAPP PSR to get the resources and guidance needed to prepare for the CCPA
LAS VEGAS - 09/24/2019 -
This week at IAPP Privacy. Security. Risk. (PSR) conference, OneTrust is providing the tools and resources companies need to prepare for the California Consumer Privacy Act. Through training webinars, downloadable resources, innovative technology and on-site support at IAPP PSR, OneTrust offers businesses the solutions they need to work for compliance ahead of the CCPA’s Jan. 1, 2020 effective date.
The CCPA requires major new data privacy rights for California residents, requiring companies that conduct business in the state of California to implement structural changes to their privacy programs. Businesses working toward CCPA compliance can take advantage of free resources, including:
- CCPA Consumer Rights and Do Not Sell: The CCPA introduces new consumer rights to access or delete personal information, plus the option to request company’s “do not sell” their personal information. This requires businesses to not only understand where personal data lives, but manage an influx of request within the CCPA’s timeline requirements. Learn how OneTrust can help with CCPA Consumer Rights and Do Not Sell or watch the CCPA Consumer Rights Master Class and the CCPA Do Not Sell Master Class.
- CCPA Targeted Data Discovery™: Automate the completion of CCPA consumer rights requests with OneTrust Targeted Data Discovery custom integrations into internal systems that house personal data. Learn how OneTrust can help with CCPA Targeted Data Discovery™ or watch the Targeted Data Discovery™ Master Class training webinar.
- CCPA Identity Verification: The CCPA requires companies validate a consumer’s identity before processing Consumer Rights requests. Learn how to build identity verification into your Consumer Rights workflows in the CCPA Identity Verification Master Class training webinar.
- CCPA Policy and Notice Management: Keep up with the CCPA’s disclosure requirement, including annual updates and centrally manage policies and notices across web properties and languages with OneTrust. Learn how OneTrust can help manage CCPA Policy & Notice Management or register for the upcoming CCPA Policy and Notice Management Master Class.
- CCPA Amendments Tracker: Keep up to date with all the CCPA amendments and status with the free OneTrust DataGuidance CCPA Amendments Tracker.
- CCPA Readiness Research: Our second report with the IAPP looks into how prepared businesses are for the CCPA. Since our first research publication in April, organizations report being more prepared overall, but have shifted their planned readiness date back to later in 2020. Read the report.
Attendees at IAPP PSR can speak with CCPA experts and hear best practices for compliance at the:
- Meet with a CCPA lawyer at the CCPA Expert Bar: In the PSR Expo Hall, visit booth 114 to meet 1:1 with CCPA subject matter expert lawyers. Get your questions answered and discuss your business’ specific CCPA requirements and scope.
- Attend the “Do Not Sell”: CCPA vs. Nevada session: Join a panel of experts to talk through the CCPA vs. Nevada’s updated privacy law during the session “Do Not Sell”: Comparing and Tackling CCPA and Nevada Requirements on Wednesday, Sept. 25 at 11:45am in the Brera Ballroom 5, Level 3.
- Visit the OneTrust Booth #215: Speak with OneTrust experts about how technology can power your CCPA program. Learn about the latest amendments and take-home resources and guides for CCPA compliance.
- Visit the OneTrust DataGuidance booth #204: Build a research-backed CCPA compliance program with OneTrust DataGuidance and take home a guidebook comparing the CCPA to the GDPR.
OneTrust is the #1 most widely used privacy, security and third-party risk technology platform trusted by more than 3,000 companies to comply with the CCPA, GDPR, ISO27001 and hundreds of the world’s privacy and security laws. OneTrust’s primary offerings include:
- OneTrust Privacy Management Software
- OneTrust PreferenceChoice™ Consent and Preference Management Software
- OneTrust Vendorpedia™ Third-Party Risk Management Software and Cyber Risk Exchange
- OneTrust GRC Integrated Risk Management Software
Tweet Share Like
Public Relations [email protected]