PrivacyConnect workshops and webinars dive deep into the pressing issues facing today’s privacy and security professionals, including the CCPA, GDPR, LGPD, vendor risk management, incident and breach response, cookies, consent and more through practitioner-led sessions and interactive hands-on activities.
Register today for a free PrivacyConnect workshop in a city near you.
OneTrust expanded PrivacyConnect 2019 to include 125+ additional workshops across 100+ global locations, with new cities added across the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific. Several PrivacyConnect workshop cities include an optional, day two OneTrust Certification Program product training course, offering a foundation in the OneTrust privacy management tool. PrivacyConnect workshop cities include:
- Americas: Atlanta*, Austin, Baltimore, Boston*, Charlotte, Chicago*, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York*, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Raleigh, Rio de Janeiro, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Diego*, San Francisco*, San Jose, Sao Paulo, Seattle*, St. Louis, Toronto, Victoria and Washington, DC*.
- EMEA: Aarhus, Abu Dhabi, Accra, Amsterdam*, Athens, Bahrain, Barcelona, Belfast, Belgrade, Berlin, Brussels, Bucharest, Budapest, Cape Town, Cardiff, Cologne, Copenhagen, Doha, Dubai, Dublin*, Edinburgh, Frankfurt, Geneva*, Gothenburg, Hamburg, Helsinki, Istanbul, Johannesburg, Lisbon, Liverpool, London*, Luxembourg, Lyon, Madrid, Manchester, Marrakesh, Milan*, Munich*, Oslo, Paris*, Prague, Reykjavik, Riga, Rome, Sofia, Stockholm*, Tallinn, Tel Aviv, Tirana, Tunis, Utrecht, Vienna, Vilnius, Warsaw, Zurich
- Asia Pacific: Bangalore, Delhi, Hong Kong, Manila, Melbourne*, Mumbai, Singapore*, Sydney, Tokyo, Wellington
*Denotes optional, day-two OneTrust Certification Program. PrivacyConnect workshop attendees can earn 4.75 CPE credits and OneTrust Certification Program attendees can earn 6.5 CPE credits.
Join OneTrust’s 10,000+ strong global community:
- Free Workshops | CCPA, GDPR & Global Privacy
- Monthly Webinars | Privacy Thought Leadership
- OneTrust Certification | Product Training Program
- Local Communities | Privacy Chapters
Still not convinced? Here why you should attend from our previous PrivacyConnect attendees:
“This event gets better and better each time. The trainers really do a good job of educating users of privacy laws (and their changes)” –PrivacyConnect Chicago attendee
“Great and informative session. Speakers were engaging and well versed in privacy and the software. The content was relevant and up to date.”–PrivacyConnect Houston attendee
“Informative content & highly recommended! Thank you for offering such a fantastic forum. Much appreciated.”–PrivacyConnect Minneapolis attendee