OneTrust is excited to announce additional dates for free PrivacyConnect Online events in 100+ cities around the world. Privacy, security and third-party risk professionals worldwide can network with others in their city during our live, practitioner-led sessions and online activities.
The two-hour events will dive into the key issues facing today’s privacy and security professionals, including the CCPA, GDPR, LGPD, vendor risk management, cookies, and more.
The interactive format will enable attendees to discuss best practice and share expertise for ongoing compliance. All PrivacyConnect Online events will conclude with an expert panel discussion where attendees can engage and ask questions about the issues that privacy and security professionals are finding the most pressing.
To bring our local community together online, we’re keeping up with our PrivacyConnect LinkedIn communities focused on each city. Attendees can connect professionals in their community during PrivacyConnect events and throughout the year. At our live PrivacyConnect Online events, we’ll use this group to engage in discussion, poll attendees and get your questions answered.
Alongside our signature PrivacyConnect Online events in 100+ cities, we’ve added new dates to our other premiere Connect virtual events. These include:
- CookieConnect: These workshops will center around regional cookie guidance, both in theory and practice, focusing on recent guidance, enforcements and case studies from European regulatory bodies including the CNIL and the ICO.
- VendorRiskConnect: These interactive sessions will focus on key industry issues, offering education and training on a range of topics, including security frameworks and controls, third-party risk trends, and vendor performance monitoring best practices. The online workshops will close with an expert panel to give attendees practical advice to operationalize effective third-party risk management programs.
- MarketingConnect: This series, designed for marketers, is focused on driving engagement, brand loyalty and trust with customers through user preference management, including the recommended steps to your own Preference Center and how to extend to your mobile apps. Attendees will connect with marketing peers and experts, gaining the knowledge to be proactive with preference management.
- PublisherConnect: These online workshops are focused on the challenges publishers face while complying with regulations and ad tech frameworks. Publishers and ad tech vendors will be able to connect, share experiences, and learn the latest trends and techniques to help drive user engagement and retain ad revenue under new privacy regulations.
- GRCConnect: These interactive sessions focus on key industry issues, offering education and training for topics including combatting emerging risk and cyber threats, building a risk-aware culture through internal governance, third-party risk trends, and compliance best practices. These workshops are led by experienced security and privacy practitioners and designed to arm you with practical advice to mature your GRC program.
- PDPAConnect: This virtual event will provide an overview of local laws and Thailand’s Personal Data Protection Act, giving attendees the opportunity to learn more about how to become PDPA compliant and share best practices with other privacy practitioners.