Today OneTrust is kicking off PrivacyTech 2019 at our Americas event in Atlanta – the first of our two user conferences dedicating to showcasing the latest innovations driving privacy, security and third-party risk compliance.
Register now for PrivacyTech Europe – 12-14 June in London
OneTrust CEO Kabir Barday and VP Product Blake Brannon are starting the festivities with a keynote panel in front of the 350+ audience of privacy, security and marketing professionals and will share a slew of new OneTrust products and major updates, including:
- MAJOR UPDATE! OneTrust 5.0: In the biggest update of the year, OneTrust 5.0 brings new products and major updates to OneTrust’s four key areas: Privacy Program Management, Third-Party Vendor Risk, Privacy & Marketing User Experience, and Incident & Breach Response. Read more in today’s press release.
- NEW! OneTrust Maturity & Planning: Launching today at PrivacyTech, OneTrust Maturity & Planning graphs a customer’s privacy program readiness overtime, helps plan out how to address gaps in the program, and create automatic reports to demonstrate program success overtime. Read more in today’s press release.
- NEW! OneTrust Program Benchmarking: Also debuting today at PrivacyTech, with OneTrust Program Benchmarking, customers can complete the survey, opt-in to anonymously share results and understand program readiness compared to other organizations globally, regionally, across industry and size. Read more in today’s press release.
- NEW! OneTrust Policy Management: OneTrust Policy and Notice Management gives companies a central dashboard to manage, monitor, edit, update and audit all policies and notices on digital properties in multiple languages for GDPR and CCPA compliance. Read more in today’s press release.
- MAJOR UPDATE! Incident & Breach Response: OneTrust Incident & Breach Response is now fully integrated with DataGuidance and 300+ data breach laws across the globe, providing context-aware and automated processes for customers to manage evaluation and response before, during and after an incident or breach. Read more in today’s press release.
Not in Atlanta this week to see all the updates for yourself? Sign up for the webinar, OneTrust 5.0 Product Updates, taking place June 6 at 16:00 GMT/11:00am ET, or register for PrivacyTech Europe, 12-14 June in London, to learn more.