A corporate code of conduct can be internally enforced, but how do you ensure third parties measure up to your values and requirements? Increased regulatory and consumer scrutiny on the integrity of businesses has amplified the reputational risk of unethical, even illegal, business practices of third parties. Data quality is of the utmost importance, yet many due diligence programs are faced with false positives regularly when running screenings.
In this session, Jisha Dymond, CECO at OneTrust and Laetitia Hoffmann, global head of due diligence at Dow Jones Risk & Compliance take a closer look at how an end-to-end solution covering process, data and technology can simplify and amplify your third-party due diligence program. You’ll get a deep dive into industry trends driving third party scrutiny and common challenges organizations face when implementing a third-party due diligence program.
- Industry trends driving greater scrutiny on third parties
- Common challenges organizations face when conducting due diligence
- How to incorporate processes that break down silos when evaluating third parties
- The importance of quality data coverage and eliminating false positives
- How you can leverage technology to streamline your due diligence program