TrustWeek is OneTrust’s annual user conference that brings together the global community of privacy, security, and data governance professionals to connect, engage, and learn the best practices for building technology programs that operationalize trust.
TrustWeek 2021 will take place virtually October 12-15 and all of our great content – including keynotes, panels, deep dive technical sessions, and the CONVERGE ethics and compliance conference – will be hosted across three global time zones and free of charge.
Register for TrustWeek 2021: OneTrust’s Global User Conference
We are reimagining the online event experience to bring TrustWeek attendees the best content – including keynotes, panels, customer-led practitioner sessions, technical breakouts, networking events and more – in new and engaging ways. TrustWeek attendees will enjoy tracks focused on Privacy, Third-Party Risk, Preferences & Consent, and GRC – and new in 2021 – dedicated tracks to Ethics & Compliance and ESG.
And for the first time ever, the CONVERGE global ethics and compliance conference, will be held during TrustWeek. Bringing together the CONVERGE community of CECOs and ethics and compliance practitioners with the OneTrust user base will create the largest global community focused on building more trusted organizations.
Here is your ultimate guide to everything TrustWeek 2021, where we will cover:
- What is TrustWeek and Top Reasons to Attend
- What to Expect at TrustWeek 2021
- CONVERGE Ethics and Compliance Conference
- Reimagining the Online Experience
- In-Person Networking in Your City
What is TrustWeek?
TrustWeek is OneTrust’s annual user conference. Now in its fourth year, TrustWeek brings together OneTrust customers, partners, and industry professionals to learn about the latest technology innovations, share best practices, and network with peers.
Here are some of the top reasons our community loves TrustWeek:
- Product Innovations: See the latest products in action, gain insight into new product capabilities, and peek into our roadmap vision during our innovative keynotes and breakout sessions
- Best Practices: Get one-on-one advice tailored to your program and learn best practices with OneTrust product experts in our Expert Bar kiosks
- Practitioner-Led Sessions: Hear from real users – like you – who are solving complex privacy, security, and data governance problems with the OneTrust technology
- Networking: Build relationships with OneTrust executives, product experts, and others in the OneTrust community by sharing your experiences on product use cases during panels, the interactive, gamified platform, and in-person networking events in select cities
- Innovative Panels with OneTrust customers and industry thought leaders sharing how they use technology to build more trusted organizations
- Interactive Experiences: We want to bring the best of our in-person conference to you and will host virtual experiences that allow you to engage with others in a fun and entertaining way
What to Expect at TrustWeek 2021
TrustWeek is back in 2021 bringing you an entirely new way to experience an online event by presenting you the content you need, while also finding ways to connect with the community in real life.
TrustWeek will cover several key tracks:
- Privacy: Learn how to further optimize your data maps, automate your DSAR workflows, and build intelligence into your privacy program
- Third-Party Risk: Whether you’re a business or a vendor, learn how to streamline third-party risk management
- GRC: See how a modern day GRC platform can simplify risk, compliance, and audit initiatives
- Preference & Consent: Build trust and transparency with your customers through privacy-centric user experiences, preference centers, and consent management
- Ethics & Compliance: Stand out as an ethical company, understand organizational risk, protect your brand, and engage employees with your ethics and compliance program
- ESG: Discover how to simplify the gathering, storing, and assessing of your company’s ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) data and metrics
Each track will feature a number of session types, including:
- Product demos and roadmaps: See the technology we have today and are releasing in the coming months to help you build your programs
- Practitioner-led sessions: Hear from OneTrust users about how they use the platform to solve challenges and build more trusted organizations
- Educational discussions: Learn the latest trends and news impacting your program – from Schrems II to Solar Winds to ESG reporting obligations – and how OneTrust technology can help
- Panels and networking opportunities: Discuss how to solve your program’s challenges and with groups of your industry peers
CONVERGE at TrustWeek 2021
For the first time ever, TrustWeek attendees will get an all-access pass to CONVERGE, the leading ethics and compliance conference from Convercent by OneTrust.
CONVERGE hosts keynotes, fireside chats, and practical workshops with Chief Ethics & Compliance Officers from the world’s most impactful companies. Invite your ethics and compliance colleagues and join yourself to learn more about the ethics and compliance industry.
To learn more about CONVERGE and details on the session agenda, visit the CONVERGE website.
Reimagining the Online Experience at TrustWeek
The virtual conference fatigue is real. That’s why we’re rethinking the online event experience and providing you innovative ways to learn, connect, and engage both virtually and in real life.
Here are some of the special things you can expect at TrustWeek:
- A community-first platform: Networking is often the best part of user conferences and events. That’s why we’ve invested in new, community-first technology that gives you unlimited opportunities to connect, chat, and video call other attendees, as well as engage with partner booths right within the platform.
- Get points, win prizes: As you attend sessions and visit sponsor booths during TrustWeek and participate in challenges, you’ll get points that can earn you OneTrust swag and great prizes
- Networking in real life: We’ll be hosting networking sessions within the online platform, but we’re also hosting optional networking parties in select cities. More on that below.
TrustWeek In-Person Networking in Your City
One of the best parts of the TrustWeek user conference is the networking, so we want to safely bring that back to our community. We will be hosting small networking receptions in select cities on Thursday, October 14 during the conference for those that want to reconnect with their peers.
Upon registration, let us know if you’re interested in attending one of our in-person networking events in a city near you. We’ll plan the networking event in accordance with local health guidelines – and you’ll get the chance to meet with OneTrust experts, users, partners, customers, and our community at large.
We can’t wait to see you online or in-person at TrustWeek 2021. Grab your ticket today at TrustWeek2021.com.
Next steps on TrustWeek 2021:
- Register for the event: TrustWeek2021.com
- Read up on last year’s events: TrustWeek Blogs
- Join us on social media: #TrustWeek
- Dive deep into ethics and compliance: CONVERGE by Convercent