Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
Due to increased customer demand for the OneTrust platform, we are hiring an Attorney who will provide transactional support for the business. This person will also provide legal advice and counsel to internal clients at all levels on compliance and commercial matters, support day-to-day initiatives and long-term strategies of OneTrust. As a member of the OneTrust legal team, this person will also have the opportunity to be involved in strategic legal projects for Human Resources.
- Partner with HR and key business stakeholders and provide guidance on a variety of employment law matters, including employee relations, performance counseling, restrictive covenants, employment claims, wage and hour issues, and leave issues under federal and state laws
- Develop, revise and implement global employment agreements, policies, and procedures and create customized trainings in various subject matters
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements, including software licensing, support services, and nondisclosure agreements
- Understand key IP, commercial, finance and HR requirements
- Keep up-to-date on applicable laws, regulations, and industry guidance
- Drive compliance in day-to-day sales activities, including providing training
- Assist with legal department projects as assigned
- An excellent communicator with all levels of an organization, including executive leadership
- An excellent project manager and able to take ownership of stakeholders and solutions
- Assertive and able to negotiate complex legal transactions
- Able to work both autonomously and collaboratively in a fast-paced and challenging environment
Your Experience Includes
- JD from an accredited U.S. law school required
- Member of a State Bar in good standing
- 5+ years of employment law experience with at least 2 years of in-house experience preferred, in a software or technology company
- Knowledge of US and/or EU privacy/security laws (including CIPP certification)
- High volume commercial transactions experience with a software or other technology company, including experience with negotiating licenses and contracts for software and related services
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.