Today OneTrust is excited to announce a $210M Series B funding round at a $2.7B valuation, led by Coatue and Insight Partners. This news come just seven months after OneTrust’s Series A and brings the company’s total funding to over $400M.
Hear more from Kabir Barday, our CEO and Blake Brannon, our CTO:
This funding comes on the heels of OneTrust’s meteoric rise to the top of the privacy, security and trust market. In under four years, OneTrust has grown to support more than 5,000 companies across the globe, including nearly half of the Fortune 500. Our customers are supported by our global team of 1,500 employees across 10 worldwide offices.
As GDPR, CCPA and other global privacy programs mature, we are delivering for our customers a platform that is focused beyond privacy and into data ethics and trust as a competitive advantage. To deliver on this vision, we’ve expanded our product line to serve five key offerings:
- OneTrust Privacy: The #1 most widely used platform in the world for privacy and LEADER in the Forrester New Wave™: GDPR and Privacy Management Software, Q4 2018
- OneTrust Vendorpedia™: Third-party risk management and cyber risk exchange and a “LEADER” in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools*
- OneTrust PreferenceChoice™: The global market share leader in preference and consent management and the #1 most widely used Consent Management Platform (CMP) according to AdZerk
- OneTrust GRC: Integrate infosec and risk management into business operations
- OneTrust Ethics:Bribery, conflict of interest, modern slavery, data ethics, and whistleblowing tools
Privacy is not a checkbox compliance task, nor can it be offloaded to siloed teams. This new round of funding ensures OneTrust is well-resourced to be the platform of choice across privacy, security and trust use cases. We will invest heavily in our support and partner ecosystem to help customers maximize their investments in OneTrust, as well as rapidly innovate with new capabilities in the platform, through both organic growth as well as inorganic acquisitions.
To learn how OneTrust can help with your privacy, security and trust programs, request a demo today.
*Source: Gartner, Magic Quadrant for IT Vendor Risk Management Tools, Christopher Ambrose, Joanne Spencer, 25 November 2019. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.