OneTrust’s Governance, Risk and Compliance Solution (GRC) a suite of integrated risk management products to identify, measure, mitigate, monitor, and report on risk across operations.
Leverage OneTrust's Integrated GRC Platform to Manage and Mitigate Risk
Leverage out of the box cybersecurity frameworks including localized standards around the globe, easily tailor controls to your unique operations, and optimize control management practices by identifying related controls across frameworks.
Leverage OneTrust’s flexible risk infrastructure to support your organization through changing markets. Seemly engage stakeholders across your traditional three lines of defense to monitor risk and execute remediation efforts along a guided workflow.
Leverage OneTrust Athena AI to map the scope of your risk exposure and monitor your compliance standing against the largest database of global privacy and security regulations OneTrust DataGuidance
A GRC Platform Built for Your Business Needs
OneTrust GRC’s flexible integrated risk management framework provides a first line friendly platform to enhance data collection, collaboration, and task execution.
IT & Security Risk Management
- Connect your digital infrastructure and measure risk across your operations tagged and indexed in your GRC platform.
- Design and apply your risk scoring methodology across the leading framework of your choice, or a take a custom approach with our flexible framework.
- Realize the extent of your risk exposure with our robust threat and vulnerability relationship mapping.
Vendor Risk Management
- Manage risk across your extended enterprise and third-party relationships.
- Deliver a complete vendor inventory, with OneTrust Vendorpedia and vendor exchange.
- Streamline contract management with technology and services to automate assessments and manage the fulfillment of outstanding questionnaires.
Enterprise & Operational Risk Management
- Quantify risk into meaning metrics to measure potential business impacts
- Deliver insights into daily tactical activities occurring throughout your business
- Tag and index information to easily roll up into executive-level reporting
- Combat cyber risk and uphold compliance obligations in the evolving digital landscape across your business
- Protect your business and uphold the privacy rights of consumers by maintaining detailed consent and preference records
- Scan and monitor web tracking technologies across consumer-facing touchpoints
- Maintain incidents and respond to data breaches to avoid and minimize loss events.
- Extend incident reporting with a self-service portal to individuals inside and outside of your organization.
- Execute and triage issues along a guided workflow and collaborate with stakeholders with our secure communication portal or delegate and assign tasks to relevant parties.
- Standardize workpapers to help internal audit kickstart their efforts.
- Document evidence and engage colleagues by initiating interviews.
- Deliver completed report and recommendations with summarized findings within the OneTrust GRC platform.
- Test control design and automatically update control efficiency score based on audit results.
- Draft policies and corporate procedures in line with your business objective and risk management initiatives.
- Link controls directly to policy framework for proactive activity monitoring.
- Collaborate on policy development with role-based contributions triggered along a guided workflow.
- Manage approval, publishing, and distribution, as well as attestation to confirm receipt and understanding.
- Plan for worst-case scenarios to support your current operations to safeguard against potential threats to your enterprise.
- Prepare for disaster recovery events and support alternative processes and infrastructure to protect your business against worst case scenarios.