As COVID-19 travels across the globe, the daily lives of our customer community are impacted in many different ways. As travel is limited and working from home is encouraged, we have fewer chances to get face to face with our customers at our events, trade shows, and onsite visits.
Just as the major conferences are going virtual, we launched two online programs to work with our customers and maximize value. We’re offering OneTrust Certification at both the Professional and Expert level and Health Checks with our Customer Success Team – both 100% free and 100% virtual.
Become OneTrust Certified Online and Earn CPE Credits
OneTrust customers, partners and the community globally can now earn both their Professional and Expert OneTrust Certification for free during our live, instructor-led training. Two levels of courses are available:
- OneTrust Professional Certification: This foundational product training is the first step in the OneTrust training program. The course covers global privacy laws like the CCPA and GDPR, as well as the full OneTrust platform across seven modules: Assessment Automation, Data Subject Requests, Vendor Management, Data Mapping, Cookies, Consent, and Incident Management. Upon completion of the course, participants can obtain their OneTrust Professional Certification by passing an online exam. Sign up for Professional Certification and earn up to 6.5 CPE credits!
- OneTrust Expert Certification: This course provides participants with an in-depth look at the intricate functionalities of the tool, allowing participants to become experts in one or more OneTrust modules, including Assessment Automation, Data Subject Requests, Vendor Risk Management, Data Mapping, Website Scanning & Cookies Consent, Incident Response Management, Targeted Data Discovery, GRC Solutions, and Consent & Preference Management. After completion, participants can earn their OneTrust Expert Certification by passing an online exam. Sign up for Expert Certification and earn up to 3 CPE credits!
Request a Free Virtual Health Check
Our customers are successful when they understand the full capabilities of the platform. OneTrust releases new updates every three weeks, so there may be opportunities to fine-tune customer’s deployment and education on new features since the platform was first implemented.
We’re now offering existing customers free Virtual Health Checks to review their deployment and share our best practices and use cases. A member of our Customer Success team will analyze customers’ platform setup, train any new team members, detail product updates since initial implementation and relieve issues or pain points experienced.
The Health Check takes place in three steps:
- Review global platform settings shared across all modules, including organizational hierarchy, email templates and branding, user roles (including role-based access controls) and technical platform settings such as single-sign-on, SMTP and SCIM. Any configuration changes can be performed virtually during the Health Check, or customers can choose to change settings at a later time.
- Optimize purchased modules by reviewing the current processes and providing recommendations for improvements. We’ll review common use cases, share insights from the privacy and security landscape, and focus on specific pain points to minimize manual processes and replace them with automation.
- Following the virtual Health Check, the OneTrust Customer Success team will issue a written report with current platform processes, suggestions to improve those processes and configuration changes made.
As the world navigates this current state of affairs, we hope our efforts give our customers and community the resources to maximize their time at home and their use of the OneTrust platform.