Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations and establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for helping scale out our infrastructure by writing automation recipes which will help monitor systems, execute backups and automate day to day tasks that will streamline continuous development and deployment.
The DevOps Engineer will have strong leadership traits and develop a clear understanding of the privacy industry, including regulatory environments, and use this knowledge to support the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, the DevOps Engineer will help keep OneTrust on the forefront of industry trends, competitive landscape and continually improve our core platform.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the software development and deployment pipeline - This includes initial software architecture and development, the continuous integration workflow, deployment of software through production.
- Design, build and maintain automation that powers our cloud-based product deployments and auto-scaling with zero downtime and the ability to easily rollback.
- Support application infrastructure to ensure the OneTrust platform is optimized for performance and reliability
- Build and maintain supporting infrastructure for cloud environments through an “infrastructure as code” methodology
- Perform and automate system administration services including installation, configuration, maintenance, and disaster recovery
- Identify emergent issues that indicate scalability and reliability problems, working with development and operations teams to help drive solutions
- Identify system level issues related to OS configuration and virtual hardware bottlenecks
- Manage incident response protocol and provide hands-on direction during service interruptions - Assist with Root Cause Analysis of service interruptions and maintain SLA
- Automation, auditing, and other tooling for security, compliance, and resource usage - Monitor and improve processes for all deployments
- Mentor other engineers to deliver quality standards
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
- 5 -7 years as Software Developer, Systems Engineer, or DevOps Engineer
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Docker, Chef, Terraform, or an equivalent
- Strong distributed systems knowledge and web services design, implementation, and/or operation experience
- Hands on experience with CI/CD pipeline and tools (Jenkins or similar tools)
- Software design fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design and performance analysis
- Experience in a public facing high-traffic production Web or Email Operations environment
- A working understanding of code and script (Java, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Strong knowledge in source code version control (git), branching, pull request and peer code review process.
- Knowledge in collecting distributed logs/events and automating triggers based on events (Elastic Stack or similar)
- Agile development (Scrum, XP, or Kanban) experience
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (Azure, Google, or AWS)
- Passion for high quality work and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to quickly identify trends and patterns and ability to identify root causes of problems and candidate solutions.
- Self-motivated and technically curious, able to leverage self-directed time and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work in office in Sandy Springs daily
Our Commitment to You
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates; and respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, and an environment that fosters creativity and divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, and your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, and OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.