The clock is ticking and PrivacyTech 2019 is almost here! With just a few short weeks until PrivacyTech in Atlanta (May 21-23) and less than a month until PrivacyTech in London (June 12-14), now is the time to, if you haven’t, book your ticket and plan how you can make the most of your time at the event.
PrivacyTech, OneTrust’s annual global user conference, brings together industry leaders to breakdown the latest technology innovations driving global privacy management. The first two days of the conference will feature keynotes, networking opportunities, guest panels, product breakout sessions and more. On day three, attendees have the option to attend the OneTrust Professional or the OneTrust Expert Certification Program.
The OneTrust Expert Certification is designed for those who have significant experience as a OneTrust administrator. Candidates should have a broad knowledge of the platform and a desire to leverage OneTrust to its full potential by mastering advanced features and capabilities.
Important info to know before registering:
- Must be OneTrust Professional Certified to take the Expert Certification
- There are six OneTrust modules that attendees can choose from (Data Mapping, Assessment Automation, Cookies, DSAR, Vendor Risk Management, Consent & Preferences)
- Morning sessions are from 9am-12pm; options are DSAR, Cookies, Consent & Preferences
- Afternoon sessions are from 1pm-5pm; options are Vendor Risk Management, Assessment Automation, Data Mapping
- Attendees can attend TWO module sessions (one in the morning and one in the afternoon)
Key differences between the Professional & Expert Certifications:
- The Professional Certification is a high level overview of the functionalities of the OneTrust platform
- The Professional Certification is an ideal introduction to OneTrust and serves as a pre-requisite for more advanced courses
- OneTrust experts (engineers and members of the implementation team) teach the expert courses; you’ll get your questions answered by experts in the modules
- The Expert Certification is hands-on; you get a training environment with pre-populated data in the OneTrust platform
***NOTE: The expert certification will allow you to become an expert in the module, not the regulation. Example: The Data Mapping expert session will make you an expert in OneTrust Data Mapping, not Data Mapping in general. Aspects of the law are incorporated in the training, but the focus is the use of the OneTrust platform.
What to know after you complete the Expert Certification:
- Within 48 hours of completing the certification you’ll be sent an email with a link to the exam
- The exam is web-based and online proctored
- The exam link is valid for 30 days after you receive it
- Once you pass the exam you’ll receive a unique downloadable certificate for your records and to share with your network
Ready to become a OneTrust expert? Register now for PrivacyTech Americas or PrivacyTech Europe and select the all-access pass, providing you will access to all THREE days of our global user conference. For more information visit www.privacytech.com or email [email protected].