OneTrust, the market-defining leader for trust intelligence, today announced it has completed a breakthrough year, setting the stage for accelerated growth in 2024. In 2023, OneTrust reached customer milestones, introduced new trust intelligence solutions, and secured prominent third-party recognition, among other accomplishments.
This momentum reflects mainstream demand for OneTrust's trust intelligence solutions that enable the global business world to close the trust gap and overcome unprecedented challenges with data privacy, artificial intelligence (AI) governance, and risk and compliance.
“Today, business success is defined by more than profits and innovation, it's also driven by trust,” said Kabir Barday, Founder and CEO of OneTrust. “We are proud that companies around the globe choose OneTrust to move beyond checkbox compliance and meet stakeholder demands of trust across domains like privacy, governance, responsible AI, security, and ethics. Our continued growth and ongoing industry recognition are the result of our trust intelligence vision, platform innovation, and relentless focus on customer success.”
OneTrust hit several customer and financial milestones
- OneTrust raised $150 million with participation from Generation Investment Management and Sands Capital, bringing the total funds raised to date to over $1 billion.
- The company grew its customer base to more than 14,000 customers, including companies such as Aetna, Carrefour, and Match Group.
- To drive growth and support international operations, OneTrust opened its strategic hub in Madrid.
The company was recognized for its rapid growth trajectory, transformational platform, and category leadership
- Ranked 21 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the top cloud computing companies in the world.
- Awarded by the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, honoring the most innovative and fastest-growing companies across North America.
- Included on the first-ever Fortune Cyber 60 list of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups.
OneTrust was also awarded for its excellence in innovation and continued platform enhancements
To date, OneTrust's R&D investments have resulted in more than 300 patents granted.
- Won a Cybersecurity Breakthrough Award for its risk management solutions.
- Named a 2023 SC Awards Finalist in the Best Regulatory Compliance Solution and the Best Risk/Policy Management Solution categories.
Premier industry analyst and research firms recognized OneTrust for its vision, depth and breadth of capabilities, and market adoption
- Named a Leader in the 2023 Forrester Wave for Privacy Management Software and a Strong Performer in the 2023 Forrester Wave for Data Governance Solutions
- Named a Leader in the 2023 IDC MarketScape for Data Privacy Compliance Software
- Named a Strong Performer in the 2023 Forrester Wave for Governance, Risk, and Compliance Platforms
OneTrust unveiled breakthrough platform innovations and forged new partnerships
- Introduced OneTrust AI Governance, a solution to inventory, assess, and monitor the risks associated with AI, and announced support for companies preparing for the EU AI Act.
- Joined the IAPP AI Governance Center to accelerate responsible AI innovation.
- Designated as an official EuroprivacyTM Technology partner to help organizations in the EU demonstrate compliance with the GDPR and streamline certification with the Europrivacy scheme.
OneTrust enables every organization to transform siloed compliance initiatives into world-class, coordinated trust programs with the category-defining Trust Intelligence Platform. Customers use OneTrust to build and demonstrate trust, measure and manage risk, and go beyond compliance. As trust has emerged as the ultimate enabler for innovation, OneTrust delivers the intelligence and automation organizations need to meet critical program goals across data privacy, responsible AI, security, ethics, and ESG. www.onetrust.com