OneTrust, the leader in privacy, security and third-party risk technology, today announced the launch of OneTrust GRC, a flexible and integrated governance, risk and compliance management platform which delivers a complete, measured view of businesses’ risk portfolio. OneTrust GRC integrates and expands on the OneTrust privacy, security and third-party risk platform to connect departments, streamline audits, and implement dynamic business controls.
Learn more about the OneTrust GRC Integrated Risk Management platform
OneTrust GRC delivers the appropriate visibility and plan of action for a proactive risk management approach. With a seamless, user-friendly experience, companies can utilize OneTrust’s flexible integrated risk management framework to align business operations along standardized methodologies. By mapping policies and workflows to IT controls, organizations can better comply with their own internal governance and external regulatory requirements. OneTrust GRC provides clear insights to leadership and expedites the execution of routine tasks.
OneTrust GRC capabilities include:
- IT & Security Risk Management: Implement and map controls throughout business processes using OneTrust workflow builder
- Enterprise & Operational Risk Management: Integrate risk across your business processes, from digital to enterprise and operational risk and inform strategic decision making
- Audit & Controls Management: Streamline auditing efforts and complete reporting requirements
- Policy & Compliance Management: Map business practices to meet the standards of internal rules and external regulations
- Digital Risk Management:Balance external digital risk to combat cyber threats and data leakage, while protecting business reputation
- Business Continuity Management: Create contingency plans to quickly remediate potential risk factors and reinforce business continuity
- Vendor Risk Management: Centralize vendors and work seamlessly across teams by automating the vendor engagement lifecycle
Over 3,000 organizations globally use OneTrust to embed privacy and security by design deeply within their business process, as well as proactively identify and mitigate risks in an agile approach. As we’ve grown, our customers have encouraged us to leverage our strengths to tackle additional risk and compliance domains to support the work they are already doing in the platform, while also simplifying their fragmented environments across toolsets,” said Kabir Barday, OneTrust CEO and Fellow of Information Privacy (FIP). “Our self-service, business-friendly approach has modernized compliance for the enterprise, and our 50 patents to date are unmatched in the market. We’ve listened and partnered with our customers, and built OneTrust GRC to apply our knowledge to the integrated risk management industry.”
To learn more about how OneTrust GRC supports integrating risk management operations, request a demo or visit our website.
OneTrust is the #1 most widely used privacy, security and third-party risk technology platform trusted by more than 3,000 companies to comply with the CCPA, GDPR, ISO27001 and hundreds of the world’s privacy and security laws. OneTrust’s primary offerings include:
- OneTrust Privacy Management Software
- OneTrust PreferenceChoice™ Consent and Preference Management Software
- OneTrust Vendorpedia™ Third-Party Risk Management Software and Cyber Risk Exchange
- OneTrust GRC Integrated Risk Management Software
To learn more, visit OneTrust.com or connect on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.