Building an Effective Privacy Training Program
Expectations around privacy have continued to grow and mature, especially in recent years. With the CCPA, GDPR, LGPD, and additional development of privacy laws and regulations around the world, there are training requirements that must be met by organizations. To keep up with the pace of the ever-evolving regulatory environment, it’s important for organizations to stay on top of training their employees so that they’re equipped with the knowledge needed to keep privacy and security a top priority. So where should an organization begin? And how do they know what they need to train their employees on?
This webinar will primarily focus on:
- What needs to be included in a training program
- Who needs to receive training and what types of training do they need to receive
- What do the regulations say and what are best practices
- Specific topics for training
- How often to train and how to renew training for tenured employees (retraining)