GDPR Access and Erasure Rights: How to manage DSARs and Erasure Requests in your company
Webinar Date: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 | 11:00 am GMT
On December 2, OneTrust DataGuidance will be joined by Patrick O’Kane, Barrister and Head of Privacy at FIS, and Melissa Stock, Barrister at Normanton Chambers, for a webinar discussing data subject rights and erasure requests in relation to the GDPR.
Under the GDPR, data subjects have several rights with respect to their personal data, including the right to access their data (‘DSAR’) and the right the request the erasure of their that data. In this webinar, we will address these rights data subjects’ right to request access and the erasure of their personal data under the GDPR, and further discuss:
- how individuals can make an introduction to DSARs;
- DSARs and third party data;
- legal exemptions to the right of access on providing data through DSARs;
- right to erasure v. the right to be forgotten;
- when erasure requests can be made;
- and company obligations regarding compliance with both rights.