Conflicts of interest (COI) management is an integral element of ethics and compliance programs. However, to effectively mitigate company risk, you must understand and manage the entire scope of Disclosures — which goes beyond COI and includes gifts, travel, entertainment, lobbying, and anti-boycott.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss how to develop a holistic disclosure program, how to make it part of your risk assessment, and how to use it to meet regulatory obligations.
- The scope of Disclosures beyond COI
- How to use Disclosure as a tool for managing risk
- How to leverage Disclosures to meet regulatory obligation
- Best practices from leading Ethics & Compliance practitioners
- How to engage employees to understand the importance of the disclosure
- The role of technology in scaling the disclosure processes
Plus, learn about our industry-leading employee engagement solutions for compliance teams. One Trust’s Campaigns and mobile- responsive Employee Portal offers a powerful communication engine that delivers policy adoption, modern awareness trainings, and disclosures. Connect directly with your employees – one on one, team by team, or targeted according to your needs.