Different privacy laws from across the world require businesses of all different sizes to inform individuals about how their personal information is collected, processed, and stored, among other things. As a result, privacy policies, or privacy notices, are ubiquitous across the internet and can be found in the footer of many websites or within cookie banners.
- Information about your organization
- How you use personal information
- What privacy rights the individual has and how they can be exercised
- How complaints can be made
- Your organization’s contact details