A solid third-party management program (TPRM) is key to define the adequacy of your third parties. In a time in which outsourcing is more common practise than ever before, establishing a consolidated TPRM program is not only a choice but a requirement that, on most occasions, will come from the board level.
Still, building a scalable TPRM can be intricate, leaving many to wonder: Where do I even start?
If you want to make sure your business is no longer vulnerable as it grows and incorporates new vendors, watch this on-demand webinar in which we outline a 30-day blueprint for a successful implementation of a TRPM program. The webinar walks your through all the essential considerations when managing third parties while enabling your organisation to put a solid foundation in place for long-term success.
Key takeaways include:
- How to efficiently gather information on the third parties in use at your organisation
- Typical TPRM team structures and responsibilities
- Methods to rank third parties to prioritise risk identification and mitigation
- Best practices at each stage of the third-party lifecycle, from onboarding to off-boarding
- Key areas for workflow automation to enable long-term TPRM program scalability
- Relevant metrics to track for TPRM program success