Third parties are an essential component to enable efficient business operations. However, they can also leave your business vulnerable and put your reputation in jeopardy. With recent events putting stress on supply chains, workforces, and more, Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) has been thrust into the forefront. As a result, many ad hoc TPRM programs can’t keep up with rapidly evolving business needs.
In this webinar, we outline a blueprint for a successful roll-out of a TPRM program. This session focuses on the fundamental considerations when managing third parties and enable your organisation to build a solid and scalable foundation to drive long-term success.
Key takeaways include:
- How to efficiently gather information on the third parties in use at your organisation
- Typical TPRM team structures and responsibilities
- Methods to tier third parties to prioritise risk identification and mitigation
- Common best practices at each stage of the third-party lifecycle, from onboarding to offboarding
- Key areas for workflow automation to enable long-term TPRM program scalability
- Critical metrics to track for TPRM program success