Cybersecurity concerns aren’t going away. In fact, with ransomware on the rise and other threats emerging, it is more critical than ever to improve your business resilience and reduce your cyber-related risks, especially as it relates to your third parties. But how do you uncover the cyber threats hidden in your ever-growing third-party ecosystem?
In this session, we’ll outline how to take a data-driven approach to understanding, reducing, and monitoring cyber risks as it relates to your third parties. By attending this event, you’ll walk away with greater insight into the following:
- How to identify cyber threats as it relates to third parties
- Why data is essential for cyber risk success
- Practical methods for tracking cyber risks over time
- Automation opportunities for monitoring cyber risk at scale
- Jon Ehret, VP Enterprise Strategy | RiskRecon
- Mitushi Pitti, Managing Director, Cyber Security Services | KPMG
- Madiha Fatima, Director of TPRM | Angelo Gordon
- Justin Henkel, VP of Security | OneTrust
Become a master of TPRM. Register for the Third-Party Risk Management Academy here!