Third-Party Risk Management and Due Diligence: What’s the Difference and Why Does It Matter?
Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) and Third-Party Due Diligence (TPDD) programs share a common goal: evaluating if a third party is safe to do business with. However, each program defines “safe” in a very different way and evaluates unique risk domains to make their decision. Risk management programs prioritize cyber security, privacy, and business resilience risks, while due diligence programs specialize in ethics- and compliance-related risks.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss the unique competencies of third-party risk and due diligence programs and examine when and how to align them to maximize the effectiveness of each. Attend to learn:
- The primary goals of successful TPRM and TPDD programs
- The differences between the two discipline areas
- Details about the unique risk domains for both programs
- How to align your TPRM and TPDD programs to gain workflow efficiencies
- Matthew Moog, General Manager, Third-party Risk | OneTrust
- Harry Powell, VP of Third-Party Security | BNP Paribas CIB
- Jisha Dymond, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer, Center of Excellence | OneTrust
Become a master of TPRM. Register for the Third-Party Risk Management Academy here!