A Centralized Third-Party Risk Management Platform
For Global Security and Privacy Professionals
Third-party vendor risk management is not a new concept, yet the risks posed to enterprises have evolved. Increasing reliance on third-party vendors, new privacy regulations, shifting cybersecurity threats, and frequent data breaches have upended the third-party risk landscape. As a result, modern risk solutions must adapt to solve both security and privacy challenges.
The Next Evolution of Global Vendor Risk Management is Here
OneTrust Vendor Risk Management enables organizations to automate risk assessments, exchange pre-completed third-party vendor risk assessments via the VendorpediaTM risk exchange, and monitor vendors for ongoing threat analysis.
- Flexibility: Bring your own assessment or use the exchange
- Speed: Leverage automated workflows & scheduled reassessments
- Flag: Pinpoint risks & assign controls automatically to see total risk
- Report: Create dynamic reports & monitor risk mitigation over time
- Track: Manage Data Processing Agreements for accountability
Exchange with Vendorpedia: Gain instant access to 6,000+ security and privacy profiles for global third-party vendors with pre-completed risk assessments that map to nearly every framework and global law with no per assessment fee.