OneTrust, the global leader in privacy management and marketing compliance with 1,500 customers, including 200 of the Global 2,000, today announced open registration for 55 in-person PrivacyConnect Workshops, 10 OneTrust Certification Program courses and 5 PrivacyConnect webinars throughout the remainder of 2018. PrivacyConnect has brought together more than 5,000 privacy professionals across 85 cities, and the expanded tour will feature the GDPR and highlight new international content, including ePrivacy updates, local EU-member state derogations and the California Consumer Privacy Act.
PrivacyConnect: Free, In-Person GDPR and International Privacy Law Workshops
PrivacyConnect Workshops are free, practitioner-focused, in-person workshops for professionals to learn best practices and share tips to operationalize their privacy programs. The workshops will give attendees a deep dive understanding of:
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), including incident and breach management, vendor risk management, data subject rights requests and consent and preference management,
- ePrivacy Regulation updates, including cookie consent and marketing best practices, and
- International and local privacy law updates, including EU member state legislation and the California Consumer Privacy Act.
PrivacyConnect Workshops will be held in:
- Europe: Amsterdam, Athens, Barcelona, Belfast, Berlin, Brussels, Bucharest, Budapest, Copenhagen, Dublin, Düsseldorf, Geneva, Hamburg, Helsinki, Lisbon, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, Munich, Oslo, Paris, Prague, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna, Warsaw, Zurich
- North America: Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, Vancouver, Washington, D.C.
- Asia Pacific: Auckland, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Singapore, Sydney
- Middle East: Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai, Tallinn, Tel Aviv
For the full schedule and to register for an event near you visit PrivacyConnect.com. PrivacyConnect Workshop participants will receive 4.5 IAPP CPE credit hours.
Deep Dive Your GDPR and Privacy Training with the OneTrust Certification Program
The day after PrivacyConnect workshops, OneTrust will host in-person OneTrust Certification Program courses in 10 select cities for privacy professionals, customers and partners seeking to successfully implement and use the OneTrust platform. The training will review OneTrust modules, relevant GDPR articles and best practices to take toward organizational compliance. Attendees will join the hundreds of privacy professionals who are OneTrust Certified Privacy Management Professionals after completing the course and passing an exam.
OneTrust Certification Program courses will take place in Amsterdam, Atlanta, Chicago, Dublin, London, Munich, New York, Paris, San Francisco and Washington, D.C. To sign up, visit PrivacyConnect.com. OneTrust Certification Program attendees will earn 6.5 IAPP CPE credit hours.
PrivacyConnect Webinar Series for Continued Privacy Education
Professionals can continue their education with the PrivacyConnect webinar series on the first Thursday of each month at 16:00 CET/11:00 EDT. These free webinars will cover topics spanning ePrivacy, marketing compliance, the California Consumer Privacy Act and GDPR readiness.
Here’s what a few of the more than 5,000 privacy professionals have attended PrivacyConnect Workshops have to say about their experience:
- “This was the best GDPR-focused conference I have ever been to. This was not just a high-level look into requirements, but an in-depth educational experience for myself and my colleagues.”
- “A workshop that could be attended more than once given the discussion format with participants and the knowledge of the OneTrust team.”
- “PrivacyConnect was a great event. The OneTrust team did a good job, the written materials were very helpful, and I’m really glad I attended.”
- “The session content was a fantastic balance of agnostic presentation of material and brand-specific demos.”
- “I will definitely be recommending this event to colleagues and will see you at another workshop!”
To register for a PrivacyConnect workshop, OneTrust Certification Program or PrivacyConnect webinar, visit PrivacyConnect.com.
For additional information, or to request a live OneTrust Privacy Management Software demo, visit OneTrust.com or email [email protected]st.com.
PrivacyConnect is a global community of privacy professionals focused on tools and best practices to implement the GDPR in practice. Through free, in-person events, online webinars, and a certification program, PrivacyConnect enables practitioners to connect, share experiences, and learn the latest regulatory requirements and GDPR implementation best practices. In 2018, PrivacyConnect will host more than 115 events in 85 international cities, bringing together thousands of privacy professionals across the globe. To learn more and register for a free event or webinar, visit PrivacyConnect.com.
OneTrust is the global leader in privacy management and marketing compliance software. More than 1,500 customers, including 200 of the Global 2,000, use OneTrust to comply with data privacy regulations across sectors and jurisdictions, including the EU GDPR, ePrivacy (Cookie Law) and California Consumer Privacy Act. An additional 7,000 organizations use OneTrust’s technology through a partnership with the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), the world’s largest global information privacy community.
The software, available in 50+ languages, is backed by over 16 awarded patents and can be deployed in an EU cloud or on-premise. The comprehensive platform is based on a combination of intelligent scanning, regulator guidance-based questionnaires, automated workflows and developer plugins used together to automatically generate the record keeping required for an organization to demonstrate compliance to regulators and auditors. The platform is enriched with content from hundreds of templates based on the world-class privacy research conducted by our 100+ in-house certified privacy professionals.
OneTrust helps organizations implement GDPR requirements, including Data Protection by Design (PbD), Data Protection Impact Assessments (PIA/DPIA), Vendor Risk Management, Incident and Breach Management, Records of Processing (Data Mapping), Universal Consent and Preference Management, ePrivacy Cookie Consent, Data Subject Access Rights, Portability and Right to Be Forgotten.
PrivacyConnect, OneTrust’s global user community, hosts in-person workshops in 85 international cities, and is attended by thousands of privacy professionals to share best practices.
OneTrust is co-headquartered in Atlanta, GA and in London, UK, with additional offices in Munich, Bangalore and Hong Kong. The fast-growing team of privacy and technology experts surpasses 400 employees worldwide. To learn more, visit OneTrust.com.