Trust is becoming a very prevalent competitive advantage as customers have started to give extra value to those organisation that lead with it. The strategies that organisations implement to build a trusted image have to be consistent and proactive as the public eye scrutinises how companies, like yours, protect both customers and partners’ data or how sustainable or ethically-oriented they are in their policies and actions.
We are sure you or your team have been endlessly asked to fill out security questionnaire or requested to send extra documentation in order to demonstrate that your organisation is reliable. So, the questions to ask here is: what best practices are successful organisations implementing to make trust a competitive differentiator and stand out in a very crowded market?
In this webinar, we discuss key points such as:
- How to choose which certifications count the most to your business
- What successful companies are doing to promote their trust programs
- Ways to aggregate and securely share information, while keeping it accurate and updated
- How to save time when answering questionnaires
- Methods to build trust while reducing the number of questionnaires your team must answer