PCI DSS is an expansive framework with specific requirements that span multiple levels of compliance. Whether you’re evaluating PCI DSS for the first time, or maintaining compliance year over year across your businesses, this complex framework can be a significant undertaking. From scoping your business needs, to monitoring the vast set of control requirements PCI DSS projects and tasks can quickly consume valuable InfoSec resources.
In this session, we’ll highlight key areas of automation that can transform point-in-time compliance projects into continuous improvement initiatives to streamline audits, measure program processes, and save your organization time and money.
- Build readiness projects to identify your current standing and generate the required controls, policies, and evidence tasks to address any program gaps.
- Establish a common baseline to reinforce security controls consistently across different areas of the business.
- Test once, comply many with our proprietary evidence framework to avoid collecting duplicative evidence tasks across over 31 leading InfoSec frameworks.
- Integrate directly into your tech stack to collect evidence in scope and on time without interrupting your line of business.
- Leverage a dynamic system of controls, policies, and evidence tasks that can seamlessly transition to PCI DSS v4.
- Accelerate the progress of your audit as you work with your compliance partners or qualified security assessor (QSA) to meet framework-specific requirements.