New June Dates Announced for SmartPrivacy Workshop Tour 2017
7 Cities | 4 Countries
Join us for a SmartPrivacy workshop in a city near you!
We’ve added new workshop dates for June, in multiple cities across the US and EU, that cater specifically to privacy practitioners.
Through educational sessions, peer-led discussions, and networking, the half-day SmartPrivacy workshops help privacy professionals learn from the experts and from each other about tools and best practices to operationalize GDPR compliance.
Registration is free and open to all privacy professionals.
Save Your Seat Today
SmartPrivacy workshops are a great opportunity for privacy professionals to share practical tips and strategies for GDPR compliance, performing data inventory and mapping, identifying key stakeholders and privacy champions, and getting buy-in from executives.
Attendees can expect to receive:
- 4.5 hours of IAPP CPE Credit Hours
- Ultimate PIA/DPIA Handbook
- Ultimate Data Inventory & Mapping Handbook
- The Official GDPR Text Pocket Reference
- Access to Free Online Tools and Templates to Get Started
- Networking, Best Practices, and Lessons Learned from Peers
We hope to see you in June!
RSVP for all events at SmartPrivacy.com.