OneTrust Global GDPR Workshops coming to 40+ cities in first half of 2018
Today, OneTrust opened registration for the first half of the 2018 PrivacyConnect Global Tour. PrivacyConnect is a free, practitioner-focused, half-day local workshop series where privacy professionals can share tips and best practices to operationalize their privacy programs. These events provide a unique opportunity for privacy professionals to network with peers in their region to not only discuss global privacy laws, but also the impacts that those laws have locally.
First launched in early 2017, OneTrust saw 3,000 registrations across 40 global events in its first year alone. The deep privacy research, subject matter expertise, vendor-agnostic approach to privacy management tools and practitioner-focused peer-to-peer discussions resulted in PrivacyConnect becoming one of the leading industry events of its kind.
Workshops will feature an agenda that includes the following sessions:
- Universal Consent & Enterprise Preference Management
- Data Subject Access Requests (DSAR)
- Cookie Consent & Website Scanning
- Data Mapping & Records of Processing
- Vendor Risk Management
- Incident & Breach Management
- PIA, DPIA, & Privacy by Design Assessment Automation
Attendees will receive 4.5 IAPP CPE credits for attending a PrivacyConnect workshop. PrivacyConnect cities include:
- Europe: London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Paris, Munich, Brussels, Madrid, Stockholm, Berlin, Geneva, Milan, Warsaw, Rome, Belfast, Prague, Vienna, Frankfurt, Manchester, Tallinn, Budapest, Helsinki
- Middle East: Tel Aviv, Dubai
- United States: Washington D.C., San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Houston, Seattle, Atlanta, Denver, Los Angeles, Columbus, Phoenix, Portland, Dallas, Boston
- Canada: Toronto
See the full schedule at PrivacyConnect.com.