OneTrust SmartPrivacy GDPR Workshop coming to 30 Cities and 14 Countries
Headline: OneTrust SmartPrivacy GDPR Workshop coming to 30 Cities and 14 Countries
OneTrust announces 30 SmartPrivacy workshops across the United States, Europe and Asia-Pacific this fall. SmartPrivacy is a practitioner-focused, free half-day local workshop series where privacy professionals can learn from each other about tools and best practices to operationalize their privacy programs.<
Launched in early 2017, SmartPrivacy was an immediate success with over 400 registrants in June alone. The success of the series builds on the deep research that has gone into the session content, the vendor agnostic approach to privacy management tools, and practitioner-focused peer-to-peer discussions with a high-quality audience of well-respected privacy executives and companies from all over the world.
Workshops incorporate content on understanding data protection and privacy law compliance requirements including:
- the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- practical tips on how to operationalize privacy impact assessments (PIA/DPIA), data mapping, and subject rights requests.
SmartPrivacy’s Fall 2017 locations include:
- Europe: Frankfurt, Dublin, London, Munich, Vienna, Milan, Madrid, Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Geneva, Zurich, Copenhagen, Stockholm
- United States: Washington D.C, Boston, Seattle, San Francisco, Denver, Atlanta, Dallas, San Diego, Philadelphia, New York, Chicago
- Asia Pacific: Sydney, Hong Kong
SmartPrivacy attendees can expect to receive 4.5 IAPP CPE credit hours, comprehensive PIA/DPIA, data mapping and subject rights handbooks, the official GDPR text pocket reference, access to free OneTrust tools and templates, and networking with local privacy peers.
We are excited to continue to provide privacy professionals all over the world with the best resources and networking opportunities. Register today for an event in a city near you!