Welcome to fabulous Las Vegas and the U.S.’s premiere congregation of privacy and security professionals and IAPP Privacy.Secuity.Risk taking place all this week!
OneTrust is bringing everything you need to know about the CCPA and Nevada’s updated privacy law – and whether or not you’re attending IAPP PSR, we have something for you to learn more about the latest laws impacting businesses that operate in the U.S.
If you’re at this year’s event, we hope you join us for one of our sessions or meet us at a booth.
- CCPA Expert Bar: We’re bringing over 25 CCPA experts from top-tier law firms and consultancies to answer your questions about the CCPA. Stop by booth 114 anytime the expo hall is open to meet 1:1 with a CCPA expert.
- “Do Not Sell”: CCPA vs. Nevada: Come to our session on Wednesday at 11:45am in the Brera Ballroom 5, Level 3 to hear from privacy experts on how to manage the various requirements of the CCPA and Nevada’s updated privacy law.
- OneTrust Booth #215: Speak to OneTrust consultants about how privacy technology can help power your CCPA program – from consumer rights to internal governance. Take home resources and guides to compliance, including full-text books of the CCPA and the latest on all the amendments.
- OneTrust DataGuidance Booth #204: Learn everything you need to know about a research-backed CCPA compliance program from the experts at OneTrust DataGuidance. You can also pick up a copy of the “GDPR vs. CCPA”.
Not attending IAPP PSR but still want to learn more about the CCPA? We’ve got you covered.
- Watch or register for a CCPA Master Class Series: Our popular CCPA Master Class series is going on now, with many topics available today on demand, or you can sign up for your spot in an upcoming Master Class session. Learn everything you need to know for complying with the law in one of the classes:
- Stay up to date with the CCPA Amendments Tracker: Access our free CCPA Amendments Tracker on OneTrust DataGuidance – updated daily with the latest on all the CCPA Amendments making their way through the California legislature.
With just a few days until Nevada’s privacy law update goes into effect and just a few months until the CCPA is law, we hope these resources get you what you need to build a privacy program that’s set up for success.