For the first time, TrustWeek, OneTrust’s user conference will be free and virtual for privacy, security, and data governance professionals around the globe to hear the latest tech innovations from the comfort of your home and in your time zone.
TrustWeek is just that – a week focused on how you can use technology to be a more trusted organization. TrustWeek kicks off with certification and workshops, and our main conference days highlight our four key tracks: Privacy, GRC, Data Governance, and Preferences & Consent.
The full TrustWeek agenda is now live, meaning you can build your TrustWeek to get the most out of our sessions, certifications, keynotes, and more. Attendees can earn up to 12 CPE hours for attending TrustWeek.
TrustWeek 2020 takes place October 12-16, with the main conference days on Wednesday, October 14 and Thursday, October 15.
Ready to join us? Visit TrustWeek2020.com to view the full agenda, register for free, and earn up to 12 CPE hours.
TrustWeek Main Conference – Wednesday & Thursday
Dive deep into our four key tracks, Privacy, GRC, Data Governance, and Preferences & Consent, and learn the latest technology innovations to help you solve your business challenges.
Each day kicks off with a keynote featuring CEO Kabir Barday, CTO Blake Brannon, and featured customer speakers that will be announced next week. After the keynotes, join deep-dive breakout sessions and learn more about the OneTrust product, hear the latest innovations, and see demos live in action.
All sessions are offered across our three global time zones, starting in the morning for Asia Pacific, Europe, and Americas time zones.
Privacy Track Sessions
- PIAs & Data Mapping: Foundations of a Successful Privacy Program
- Next Steps to Automate Your Privacy Rights Deployment
- Streamline Your Privacy Program with AI & Robotic Automation
- DataGuidance: Keeping Up & Staying Ahead of Global Privacy Laws
- Mastering Awareness Training for Privacy & Security Teams
- Cookie Compliance in Practice: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
- Mobile App Privacy: You Have A Cookie Banner, But What About Your Apps?
- Navigating the Patchwork Quilt: How to Manage Incident Response
- The CCPA is Here: What’s Changed & Latest Product Updates
- How to Optimize Your OneTrust Deployment for LGPD
- Global Privacy: Staying Ahead of Emerging Regulations
- Schrems II: What it Means for Your Privacy Program
GRC Track Sessions
- Vendorpedia Exchange: The Key to Efficient Third-Party Risk Management
- Streamline Questionnaire Response with Vendorpedia AutoComplete
- Vendor Risk Management: Tackling Your Most Common Challenges
- GRC Building Blocks: Automating IT Risk Management
- Integrated Risk Management: Consolidating Privacy, IT, Vendor & Enterprise Initiatives
- A Complete ISO Program from Policy to Audit Management
- The Ethics of Whistleblowing: How to Create a Trusted Environment
Preferences & Consent Track Sessions:
- Driving Opt-Ins and Increasing Trust with Consent Management
- Third-Party Cookies & First Data Capture
- IAB TCF v2.0: What Publishers Need to Know & What’s Next
- How to Collect Consent & Preferences in OTT & CTV Environments
Data Governance Track Sessions:
- Going Beyond Personal Data with OneTrust DataDiscovery
- For Keeps? Managing Data Retention Strategies
- Shift from Privacy to Business Value with OneTrust DataGovernance
Interested in joining these sessions? Visit TrustWeek2020.com to view the full agenda and register for free.
Before & After the Conference – Get Certified, Join a Workshops & Connect in a Customer Advisory Board
On Monday, October 12, Tuesday, October 13, and Friday, October 16, you can add on to your main conference experience by joining a number of our ancillary activities: certification, workshops, and customer advisory boards (CABs).
Get Certified with OneTrust Professional & Expert Certification
Kick-off TrustWeek by becoming OneTrust Professional or Expert certified with our world-famous certification courses and our brand new GRC Professional and Portuguese Privacy Professional course.
Certifications are offered Monday, Tuesday, and Friday at various times across the globe. Courses include:
- Professional Certification: Privacy (English)
- Professional Certification: Privacy (Portuguese) – NEW!
- Professional Certification: GRC– NEW!
- Expert Certification: Vendor Risk Management
- Expert Certification: Consent
- Expert Certification: Cookies
- Expert Certification: Data Subject Rights / Consumer Privacy Rights
- Expert Certification: Targeted Data Discovery / Robotic Automation for DSAR
- Expert Certification: DataDiscovery
- Expert Certification: Data Mapping
- Expert Certification: Assessment Automation
- Expert Certification: Incident & Breach
Ready to raise your profile? Sign up for a free certification course (space is limited!) and TrustWeek2020.com.
Join a Workshop to Learn the Latest Regulatory Updates
There have been a lot of regulatory developments across the globe, and if you want to hear the latest updates, join one of our special TrustWeek workshops.
- LGPD Workshop: Now that Brazil’s sweeping new privacy regulation is now in effect, this workshop will help you understand the law and learn what you need to do to comply. The LGPD Workshop is taking place on Tuesday, October 13 at 2:00 pm GMT-3 (São Paulo time) / 1:00 pm EDT.
- Cookies Workshop: Regulatory bodies across the EU and around the globe have provided updated guidance on what is – and is not – considered a compliant cookie notice. The Cookies Workshop will review the latest guidance, show examples of the best cookie banners, and share what you need to know for compliance. The Cookies Workshop will take place on Tuesday, October 13 at 4:00 pm BST / 11:00 am EDT.
Sign up for a TrustWeek workshop now at TrustWeek2020.com.
Shape the future of OneTrust technology on a Customer Advisory Board
Are you a OneTrust superuser and want to share your thoughts on the product roadmap and vision? Join a Customer Advisory Board (CAB) and have an impact on the future of the OneTrust platform.
All CABs are one hour, take place at 4:00 pm BST / 11:00 am EDT, and include:
- Privacy | Monday, October 12
- Data Governance | Monday, October 12
- GRC | Tuesday, October 13
- Preference & Consent | Tuesday, October 13
TrustWeek is packed and sure to give you the knowledge, tools, and insight you need to use technology to be a more trusted organization. To sign up, visit TrustWeek2020.com.