Keynote and Session Speakers Announced for OneTrust #PrivacyTECH18
October 8 is just around the corner, and the entire OneTrust team is gearing up for our global user conference, PrivacyTECH. Event attendees will experience three action packed days of keynotes, networking sessions and MORE! Today, we are excited to announce the keynote and session speakers for the event.
Register today for OneTrust PrivacyTECH 8-10 October in London and earn 10+ CPE credits!
PrivacyTECH keynotes and breakout sessions will feature privacy thought leaders and technology experts to give insights and best practices for driving global privacy compliance. Privacy experts from UK ICO, global enterprises and more will deliver keynote presentations and in-depth sessions. We have a great mix of industry leaders from all different sectors, and are excited to bring everyone together for an event unlike any other that we have hosted. PrivacyTECH speakers will join OneTrust executives and experts to share tips and best practices. Speakers include:
- Anulka Clarke, Head of Assurance, Information Commissioner’s Office (UK ICO)
- Danny Attias, Chief Information Officer, Anthony Nolan
- Eugene Corcoran, Data Privacy Director,Underwriters Laboratories
- Alan Meneghetti, Partner, Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Megan Jacobs, Global Privacy Officer, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Alan Logan, Data Protection Officer, Pennon Group
- Craig Saunders, Counsel, International Privacy, Aetna International
- Wouter-Bas van der Vegt, Global Data Protection and Information Security Officer, Randstad
The first two days of PrivacyTECH will feature keynotes, networking and in-depth breakout sessions discussing the OneTrust product. On day three, attendees will have the option to achieve the Professional Certification, a OneTrust platform foundational training or the Expert Certification, an in-depth product module training, and will be able to earn 10+ CPE credits!