In under three years, OneTrust becomes the world’s largest and most widely used dedicated privacy management technology platform
In just a short three years, OneTrust has grown immensely, acquiring 500 employees across six global offices. Today, we are excited to announce that we have become the largest and most widely used privacy management technology platform for compliance with GDPR and Global Privacy Laws.
With over 1,500 enterprise customers, including 200 of the Global 2,000, it is clear that OneTrust is the leader in the industry, evidenced furthermore by an independent industry research report by analyst firm, Ovum, positioning OneTrust as a strategic leader in global privacy management. OneTrust has an additional 10,000 community customers through various partnerships including the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), the world’s largest global information privacy community.
Learn more about OneTrust by registering for PrivacyTECH, OneTrust’s annual global user conference.
More companies are now choosing OneTrust over any other dedicated privacy management technology platform to meet their GDPR and global privacy compliance requirements. Our customers span industries and regions and include:
- 200 of the Global 2,000
- The world’s top five advertisers, top three insurance providers, top two retailers, seven of the top 10 global pharmaceuticals and six of the top 10 largest technology companies
- Four of the top five accounting and consultant firms
- Three of the top four publishers
- The world’s largest bank, airline, hotel company, beverage company, aerospace company and logistics provider
Learn how OneTrust customers are using technology to operationalize their privacy programs.
With a dedicated team of privacy professionals, OneTrust boasts the largest research and development team in the industry, with more than half of the company dedicated to R&D and customer success. In addition, OneTrust staff combined holds more than 250 privacy and legal credentials, including holding the IAPP’s Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP), widely accepted as the gold standard to maintain a high-quality experience for customers.
Today, OneTrust has 500 employees across six global offices with dozens joining the team every month. OneTrust has expanded offices across the globe in:
- Atlanta: OneTrust will be relocating to 75,000 sq. ft. of class A office space in Sandy Springs
- Bangalore: OneTrust expanded its central Bangalore offices to approx. 19,000 sq. ft.
- London: OneTrust expanded to 9,000 sq. ft across two new floors in its City of London office space
- Melbourne: OneTrust recently launched a new Melbourne office to support Australia and New Zealand regions
- Dedicated sales offices in Munich and Hong Kong
OneTrust has become the strategic solution of choice globally to implement the transparency, choice and accountability required to comply with the ever-changing global privacy regulations. We are proud to support our customers with the largest dedicated team and most widely used technology in the privacy industry and are excited to continue to grow along with the privacy landscape.
Interested in working for our growing team of privacy professionals? Visit our careers page.