OneTrust Announces Session Agenda and Certification Tracks for Global User Conference—PrivacyTECH
The countdown is on to PrivacyTECH, OneTrust’s global user conference dedicated to privacy technology. On October 8-10 in London, industry leaders from all over the world will come together to discuss the latest technology innovations driving global privacy compliance. The OneTrust team is excited to announce the conference session agenda and certification program tracks for PrivacyTECH.
The first two days of the event will feature over 30 breakout session that dive deep into OneTrust’s products, roadmaps and use cases. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with industry peers and exchange best practices, discover new compliance tools and technologies and learn how to implement the OneTrust tool in practice. The full session agenda can be found at OneTrustPrivacyTECH.com, and additional sessions will continue to be added leading up to the event. Event highlights include:
- Keynotes presented by OneTrust executives, privacy innovators and European Union data protection regulators
- Privacy Program Management breakouts
- Consent and Preference Management deep-dives
- Global Privacy Law sessions
- Services and Support features
More information on sessions and breakouts can be found at OneTrustPrivacyTECH.com.
On day three of the conference, attendees have the option to participate in the OneTrust Certification Program, offering a foundation for the successful implementation and maintenance of the OneTrust tool. Attendees will have the opportunity to earn their OneTrust certification in several areas including:
- Professional Certification: For those seeking to successfully implement and use the OneTrust platform.
- Expert Certification: For privacy professionals that have already completed the OneTrust Certification and want to deepen their understanding of OneTrust modules.
Event attendees will also earn CPE hours for event attendance and participation in the certification program. Attendees can register for the certification by itself or in addition to the full PrivacyTECH conference pass at OneTrustPrivacyTECH.com.
OneTrust PrivacyTECH is tailored specifically for privacy professionals, not just to advance their company’s privacy initiatives, but also their own careers. We are excited to bring together privacy professionals from all over the world for OneTrust’s global user conference. Will you join us?