OneTrust has partnered with Snowflake to enable developers, data engineers, and data scientists to improve data discovery and governance across platforms. Through this partnership, OneTrust and Snowflake offer customers support to discover and classify data as well as enforce policy.
OneTrust’s DataDiscovery integrates seamlessly with Snowflake to enhance the way data engineers and data scientists connect, scan, and identify sensitive data. In turn, this helps companies not only manage regulatory requirements but also control classifications on a larger scale. In addition to this, customers are able to define data masking policies to protect sensitive data using the Snowflake Dynamic Data Masking capability.
Join Our Webinar: Snowflake and OneTrust: Integrated Data Governance for Your Enterprise Data, Tuesday, October 26 Time: 11 am EDT, 4 pm BST
Through this integration, mass classification is easily achieved and customers are able to align classification tags across data platforms. Businesses no longer have to worry about privacy, visibility, or manually classifying data as it is automatically managed through this integration. Data analysts are also able to view and leverage this data on a granular level to support business functions. Customers can leverage the OneTrust DataDiscovery and Snowflake integration to enrich data and simplify data protection.
With OneTrust DataDiscovery and Snowflake, customers can do even more on Snowflake’s single, integrated platform including:
- Using OneTrust Data Discovery technology to better understand, classify and catalog different types of data found in Snowflake including sensitive data, PII, and other critical data
- Integrating OneTrust with Snowflake to map Data Tags across platforms
- Identifying at-risk data and integrating with Snowflake native features such as Dynamic Data Masking to better ensure compliance for Global regulations such as CCPA, CPRA, LGPD and GDPR
“Snowflake helps businesses take better control of their Data Cloud experience,” said Raja Balakrishnan, Data Governance Product Lead, Snowflake. “By partnering with OneTrust, businesses are able to discover, view, and leverage their data uniformly across platforms to meet compliance needs while deriving greater business intelligence.”
“Finding, classifying, and cataloging data is a complex and time-consuming process that spans technologies and business owners,” said Kevin Jones, Director of Product Management, OneTrust. “Companies need a centralized way to discover and classify personal and non-personal data to better support their privacy, security, and data governance initiatives. With the OneTrust and Snowflake integration, companies can power complete data coverage across structured, unstructured, and semi-structured to automate these workstreams.”
To learn more about how OneTrust and Snowflake can help your organization discover and classify data and enforce policies, sign up for our webinar Snowflake and OneTrust: Integrated Data Governance for Your Enterprise Data, Tuesday, October 26 Time: 11 am EDT, 4 pm BST or request a demo today!
Further Data Discovery reading:
- Read the blog: Data Governance Doesn’t Live in a Silo
- Read the blog: Top 5 Tips for an Effective Data Governance Strategy
Next steps on Data Discovery:
- Join Our Webinar: Snowflake and OneTrust: Integrated Data Governance for Your Enterprise Data, Tuesday, October 26 Time: 11 am EDT, 4 pm BST
- Download the report: The 4 Pillars of Data Intelligence Infographic