Join us for this two-hour program about the importance of data visibility in any trust, privacy, or security program and how you can achieve it. We'll look at how data contributes to privacy and security risk and how the new generation of leaders gain efficiency by bringing them together.
Learn how OneTrust sets the solid foundation for data governance by first discovering and classifying sensitive data across your enterprise. Then, see how easy it is to implement governance policies to enforce appropriate use of data throughout its entire lifecycle.
This program is designed to help privacy, IT, and security teams understand their data, achieve risk reduction goals and build confidence that sensitive data in your organization is known and protected.
What you will learn:
- What it takes to set a solid foundation for data governance by first discovering and classifying sensitive data across your enterprise.
- How to translate governance policies into technical controls to enforce appropriate use of data throughout its entire lifecycle.
- Some key initiatives that can be made easier and more effective once data discovery and visibility is achieved.
- 10:00 am PDT / 1:00 pm EDT | Intro & Keynote
- 10:30 am PDT / 1:30 pm EDT | Setting the stage: How data affects risk and privacy
- 11:15 am PDT / 2:15pm EDT | Show me the money! How good data governance hygiene can reduce your risk and save money at the same time
- 11:55 am PDT / 2:55pm EDT | Q&A