Data Intelligence Step 1: Know Your Data
Today’s data ecosystem provides several unique challenges for organizations. As an ever-growing number of privacy and security laws and regulations come into play there is also an increasing need for the democratization of data and greater access to data across stakeholders.
Data intelligence balances these two challenges and there are four key steps organizations can take on the path towards data intelligence.
The first is to know your data. In this video we’ll dive into:
- Discovering and Classifying Your Data
- Applying Business and Regulatory Context
- Ensuring Data Quality
- Centralizing Your Data in a Data Catalog
Related Resources for Data Intelligence:
- Watch the Webinar: Knowing Your Data: The First Step Towards Data Intelligence
- Watch the video: 4 Steps Towards Data Intelligence: Step 2 – Govern Your Data
- Download the infographic: The 4 Pillars of Data Intelligence
- Read the Blog: The 4 Pillars of Data Intelligence