[Privacy Panel] Managing Vendors: New Compliance Considerations, Essential Assessment Techniques, and Contracting Best Practices
How we work with vendors, and the landscape of compliance, has changed drastically in recent years. GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, Schrems II, and countless other regulations and critical events have brought on new requirements that privacy professionals must consider when managing vendors. This includes record keeping, assessments, contracting, monitoring, and much more. So, as privacy professionals, what can be done to face these challenges head on? What essential vendor management best practices do successful privacy programs follow?
In this expert panel webinar, leading privacy professionals will discuss the challenges and opportunities of vendor management. The discussion will center on:
- New and expected vendor compliance requirements
- Record keeping best practices to demonstrate compliance
- Key assessment automation principles for time saving
- Essential vendor contract terms to protect your organization
- Tactics for monitoring vendor risk and compliance over time
- And much more!
Head of Privacy CoE, DPO
Managing Director, Security & Privacy
Privacy & Cybersecurity Counsel