Despite the rapid evolution of the security community and IT technologies, organizations are using dated methods to assess vendors. As the community continues to evolve the static nature of assessments and manual assessment processes hinder the efficiency and centralization of data gathered, forming the need for exchange communities.
Exchange communities enable collaboration and information sharing by providing a platform that brings businesses and their third parties together into a single community to share security information and build mutual trust.
Thousands of organizations and their vendors participate in the exchange to collectively centralize and share critical information about their security, privacy, ethics and compliance, and ESG programs. This community-based approach makes third-party risk easier for everyone involved – both you and your third parties.
Download our eBook to learn everything you need to know about the value of participating in an exchange community for both customers and vendors. In the eBook, you will explore:
- What is the OneTrust Vendorpedia™ Exchange Community?
- What are the benefits of a vendor exchange?
- How the Vendorpedia Exchange Community can solve key VRM challenges for c customers
- How the Vendorpedia Exchange Community can solve key assessment challenges for vendors
- The value of shifting away from the static vendor risk assessment model
- The role of a vendor exchange in achieving organizational trust
- How does the OneTrust Vendorpedia Exchange Community help establish organizational trust?