Better By Tomorrow: 7 Third-Party Risk Assessment Best Practices You Can Implement Today
Are your third-party risk assessments effective? If not, this webinar is for you.
According to Cyber Risk Alliance research, out of 300 IT and cybersecurity decision-makers who work with third parties, 90% said they use assessments or questionnaires to conduct evaluations. Despite these risk identification efforts, 60% of these decision-makers reported an IT security incident as a result of a third party in the last two years. Why the disconnect? Are third-party risk assessments adding value? Or, are assessments just “part of the job”?
The reality is that assessments are a time-consuming, yet critical piece of an effective third-party risk management program (TPRM). They help organizations identify third-party risks, however, they don’t solve the entire equation. What comes next after the risk is identified? How do we mitigate? And with hundreds, sometimes thousands of third parties, can we supplement assessments with other technologies to manage risks as they arise. In this webinar, we’ll explore these questions and layout 7 must-know best practices to conduct more meaningful third-party risk assessments.
Join the webinar to learn how to:
- Improve your third-party risk assessment processes
- Add value to assessments with the right data and content
- Develop a framework for faster assessment completion
- Leverage assessments as a tactic for ongoing monitoring
- Define evidence and document requirements for all third parties
- Create dynamic and flexible third-party risk assessments